Software Test & Quality Engineer
What This Job Includes:
- Develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Design, implement, document, and maintain test environments and test automation systems and test processes, which drive quality and speed of release.
- Manage follow up including fix verification, updating bug tracking Asana System and verify fixes.
- Manage follow - up including fix verification, updating bug tracking JIRA System and verify fixes.
- Report test results, prepare release notes, write clear, concise, descriptive defect and test reports.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, or code pieces to determine breakdown source.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software functionality.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Install, maintain, or use software testing programs.
To Apply, You Need to Have:
- University degree preferably in computer, electronics or telecommunications.
- Relational databases and medium querying knowledge (MSSQL).
- Enthusiastic team player, a positive thinker.
- Self-motivated and customer-centric.
- Must be willing to learn (company working on new technologies).
It Would Be A Plus if You Have:
- Knowledge of C# programming language and work with selenium.
- Experience on drive test and well-known drive test post-processing tools.
Position InfoCompany Sector Information Technologies
Employee Type Full Time