Businesses need to scan their customers on their sanction lists to meet global and local AML requirements. There are more than 1000 dynamic sanction lists worldwide, and these sanction lists change very often. With Sanction Scanner AML solutions, institutions can automate the control of sanction lists.
Sanction Scanner collects and structures more than 2000 sanctions and watch lists of the regulatory and law enforcement agencies of more than 200 countries with Artificial Intelligence support. Businesses can create custom search options based on their risk level and reduce false positives. Besides, Sanction Scanner provides businesses the opportunity to scan with their name, ID number, and passport number.
• United Nations Sanctions (UN)
• US Consolidated Sanctions
• OFAC — Specially Designated Nationals (SDN)
• Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (Canada)
• Bureau of Industry and Security (US)
• Department of State, AECA Debarred List (US)
• Department of State, Nonproliferation Sanctions (US)
• EU Financial Sanctions
• UK Financial Sanctions (HMT)
• Australian Sanctions
• Her Majesty’s (HM) Treasury List
and 1000+ different government lists