Businesses need to scan their customers on their sanction lists to meet global and local AML requirements. There are more than 3000 dynamic sanction lists worldwide, and these sanction lists change very often. With Sanction Scanner AML solutions, institutions can automate the control of sanction lists.
Sanction Scanner collects and structures more than 3000 sanctions and watch lists of the regulatory and law enforcement agencies of more than 200 countries with Artificial Intelligence support. Businesses can create custom search options based on their risk level and reduce false positives. Besides, Sanction Scanner provides businesses the opportunity to scan with their name, ID number, and passport number.
• United Nations Sanctions (UN)
• US Consolidated Sanctions
• OFAC — Specially Designated Nationals (SDN)
• Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions (Canada)
• Bureau of Industry and Security (US)
• Department of State, AECA Debarred List (US)
• Department of State, Nonproliferation Sanctions (US)
• EU Financial Sanctions
• UK Financial Sanctions (HMT)
• Australian Sanctions
• Her Majesty’s (HM) Treasury List
and 1000+ different government lists
Businesses can scan the sanctioned countries by their names in the Sanction Scanner and view the sanctions applied and which sanctions lists they are in, in a single profile through the Enhanced Profile. This feature also enables name searches to be searched among sanction countries in the nation filter.
Head of Compliance at BPN
Sanction Scanner provides a high degree of control via its case management system. Automating all operations with the API significantly reduces manual workload and time spent managing alerts.