Software Team Lead
Join us in shaping the future of financial technologies as a Software Leader at Sanction Scanner!
Sanction Scanner is a global fintech solution partner, providing technology solutions to prevent financial crime. We offer a diverse range of products and services in connected areas of fintech; including identity verification services, KYC/KYB and anti money laundering solutions. We work with a range of clients, from high-growth fintechs to legacy high street banks, and our trusted solutions have been used by over 300 brands.
In Sanction Scanner, we're a team of innovators who are constantly updating ourselves and our products. Our agile teams collaborate closely to get things done, and we're not afraid to get our hands dirt
- Provide technical leadership to the team
- Ensure that the team adheres to best practices, standards, and processes for software development
- Be responsible of development, and maintenance of high-performance, reusable, reliable, and clean code
- You must have at least 7 years of relevant full-time development experience with .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, and C# enterprise apps from start to finish. Also, team leader experience is essential.
- We need someone who is skilled in designing, building, and maintaining high-performance, reusable, reliable, and clean code
- Knowledge of OOP, design patterns, SOLID principles, SOA, NLayer architecture, and Git is a requirement.
- It's essential that you have the ability to speak technical English, and knowing other languages is a plus.
- Preferably, you should have experience with payment and financial systems, cache, optimization, and performance.
- We're looking for someone who is interested in open-source libraries and bringing new ideas and innovations to the team.
What We Offer
- You'll receive inclusive private health insurance, because we care about your well-being.
- We offer educational training and courses to help you grow in your role.
- We provide a competitive income with other fringe benefits, because we value your skills and expertise.
- Our international work environment is sincere, and we strive to create a positive energy with our caring team
- You'll have the opportunity to build new corporate structures with a passionate team.
- Join us as we create the future of Sanction Scanner and take your place among our innovative creators.
- We have no dress code because we believe in your individuality.
Position InfoCompany Sector Information Technologies
Employee Type Full Time