Global Sales Specialist
- Build field trust as the sales lead with your understanding of AML, CTF, SAAS and the integrating architecture – and the selling motions
- You will be key influencer in shaping customer decisions to adopt Sanction Scanner as sales specialist and trusted advisor
- Design and lead Sanction Scanner sales cycles solutions by leveraging Product experts and Solution Architects
- Drive sales and adoption through sales-led activities such as targeted account planning, account management and replicating product success at scale
- Lead TCO and ROI conversations with customers and field teams as opportunities progress from through the sales cycle
- Influence Sanction Scanner strategies by providing feedback to sales, marketing, and engineering on current and future product requirements and sales blockers encountered
- You will be the thought leader in the Automation and Orchestration space. You lead by participating in internal Sanction Scanner technical communities and in the broader industry events and publishing blogs, whitepapers, case studies and reference architectures in your area of expertise.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in SaaS Sales
- Experience with enterprise and global account selling models – combined with the velocity required for commercial level customers
- Ability to transition language to align to a customer’s business and technology architecture
- Has crafted POC and Technical Win Plans (working with technical teams) to ensure customer confidence
- Have led deals from concept to close with a clear understanding of time management for technical resources
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-adapting environment, working with cross-functional teams and leveraging company resources to drive sales using a combination of top-down and bottom-up tactics.
- Experience growing new solutions early adopter customers in a large existing sales organization
- Must be a strong communicator and presenter with excellent writing skills with constant follow-up and attention to detail.
- Job requires about 20-30% of travel
Position InfoCompany Sector Information Technologies
Employee Type Full Time