Digital Marketing Specialist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or a Communications-related field or related specialization
- 3+ years of experience, in a digital marketing role encompassing SEO, PPC & SEM.
- HTML knowledge and application ability; experience with other web/digital marketing language and jargon
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Ads Manager. Certification a plus.
- Experience with website content management systems, e-mail marketing, social media marketing
- Excellent project management skills, strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate complex information in a clear, concise and professional manner to a wide variety of audiences. Create professional correspondence using the appropriate communication medium, including editing ability.
- Must be able to contribute and/or serve as a lead in teams and large-scale projects.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and accountabilities simultaneously and work with tight and changing deadlines.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Experience with AML & CTF
- Website design experience
Position InfoCompany Sector Information Technologies
Employee Type Full Time