Sanction Scanner is awarded Sardis for its innovative product 360° Customer Risk Assessment in Artificial Intelligence Category. The product competed in the Innovative Use of Technology Section and won a Silver award.
Sanction Scanner is an artificial intelligence-supported compliance software company that offers solutions to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing in the field of Regulatory Technologies (RegTech). It holds 3000+ sanction lists of 220+ countries, monitors and analyzes this data instantly, and presents it as a report to its users. Also, its AML Transaction Monitoring tool monitors customer transactions in real-time to detect high-risk and suspicious activities. Today, it plays an active role in the fight against financial crimes of more than 300 companies in +40 countries and provides software services.
Sardis Awards is organized to reward the most innovative projects and outstanding marketing achievements of financial institutions, financial technology companies, companies that develop joint projects with financial institutions, and agencies serving financial institutions. Every year the board examines the applications and selects the most innovative projects.
Sardis Awards are given in 4 main categories: Innovation Division, Innovative Use of Finance and Financial Technologies Division, Creativity Division, and Positive Social Impact Division.
The following organizations can participate in Sardis Awards;
- Insurance Companies
- Payment Institutions
- Private Pension Companies
- Asset Management Companies
- Capital Market Institutions
- Financial Leasing Companies
- Financial Technology Companies
- Other Financial Institutions (Factoring, Leasing companies)
- Other Institutions (All companies and non-financial organizations from other sectors -software, informatics, telecommunications, retail, service provider, FMCG, construction, automotive, energy, education - that cooperate with financial institutions, carry out joint projects - innovation, entrepreneurship, or finance departments.)
- Agencies (All agencies operating in the fields of advertising, production, event management, direct marketing, media planning, and purchasing, public relations, communication consultancy, design, technology, digital, mobile, social media marketing, and corporate social responsibility)